At Heavenly Day Events, our vision far exceeds the party itself. We have a passion for relationships and keeping them as healthy as possible during engagement. It’s a stressful time so we build in planning breaks and we encourage our couples to seek pre-marriage coaching or counseling along the way. In fact, we even offer it ourselves.
“PhotoHouse Films is one of our go to companies for reliability, quality and just good people. We know that our clients are in good hands with the PhotoHouse team and beyond that, we appreciate their desire to always grow, learn and better themselves. As industry leaders, PhotoHouse Films was selected by a celebrity client of mine that is known world wide as a director for some of Hollywood’s biggest Blockbusters, discovering some of Hollywood’s biggest talent as well as his inventions and advancements in the big screen arena, which is a true testament to the skill set seen in the PhotoHouse team. If they are trusted by the creme de le creme in this category, they can be trusted by me! But that’s easy because they are professional, polite, and fun to work with!” -Amber Anderson
Heavenly Day Events + PhotoHouse Films Weddings!
Heavenly Day Events FAQs:
1. How many weddings do you plan per year? Each planner on our team manages 10-20 weddings per year depending on the combination of services hired to provide.
2. In what location(s) do you plan weddings? Austin and surrounding Hill Country area
3. Do you offer day-of coordination and/or full service planning? We offer event management (commonly referred to as day-of coordination), partial planning and full service planning.
4. Do you have a team that works with you? Yes, we are a team of planners!
5. What sets you apart from other wedding planners? At Heavenly Day, our vision far exceeds the party itself. We have a passion for relationships and keeping them as healthy as possible during engagement. It’s a stressful time so we build in planning breaks and we encourage our couples to seek pre-marriage coaching or counseling along the way.
6. What is your favorite thing about wedding planning? It’s a joy to get to know and a privilege to serve our couples during such a special season of their lives. No two couples are the same, so no two weddings are the same, and we love helping couples plan and execute their wedding vision.